Midnight Mango is an ambitious and growing international booking agency in the original live music sector. Based in rural Somerset, just outside of Glastonbury, the company’s friendly agents work entirely online. They negotiate deals and contract shows for our amazing roster of talent. Music booking agents keep tours rolling and festivals supplied with music!
The agency currently books over 2,000 shows per year. It has a 5-star Trustpilot rating and was voted Agency of the Year at the UK Festival Awards.
- This is a new role to support our overworked CFO! As the company expands, so has the volume of necessary administrative work generated by our agents. that’s where you come in.
- The successful candidate will join a dynamic team that loves popular music and has a passion for efficiency and new methods.
- The administrator will directly support our CFO.
- They will have fantastic attention to detail, the ability to learn and the ambition to offer ideas on how to improve and streamline processes.
- We expect the successful candidate to grow within our company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping in our banking software FreeAgent.
- Authorised banking.
- Accurate minutes taking.
- Liaising with promoters for ticket counts.
- Learning how our booking software Overture works and delivering support.
- Updating spreadsheets and other data entry tasks.
- Information research.
- Compiling artist settlements.
- Compiling agent commission reports.
- Updating website with content.
- We use Office 365 on Apple computers.
- Expert with Excel and other Microsoft software.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly numerate.
- Good understanding & knowledge of basic accounting processes.
- Excellent typing skills, fast and accurate.
- Excellent written and verbal skills including grammar and spelling.
- Knowledge of FreeAgent is a bonus.
- Knowledge of business accounting is a bonus.
Salary: £19,000 -£23,000 – Dependent on Experience